Part No. 2699
9H LIQUID BEAD
HAS-PPF 9H LIQUID BEAD is a permanent nano ceramic and hydrophobic coating, and specifically engineered for the professional detailer. Its unique ultra concentrated SiO2 formula will leave a Mirror-Like clear coat with extreme 9H hardness. This product contains the latest SiO2 technology.
Applications / Surfaces
Apply to painted surfaces, and allow multiple layer coating.
- Brand: HAS-PPF
- Product Form: Glass Bottle
- Size: 30 ml
- Product Shelf Life: 1 year “Unopened bottle”
- Expected Wear Life: > 18 months
- Physical State: Liquid
- Color: Clear
- Scent: Mild
- Base Type: Alcohol based
- Flash Point: 20 C
- Specific Gravity @ 23 C: 1.05 g/cm3
- Viscosity @ 23 C: 1.85 cP
- Nonvolatile Content: 41%
- Static Contact Angle, Water: 105 C
- Static Contact Angle, N-Hexadecane: 62 C
- Abrasion Resistance, ASTM D2486, Isopropyl Alcohol: >2300
- Abrasion Resistance, ASTM D2486, IPA and Flux: >2300
- Thickness of One Layer Coating After Dry: 80 to 200 microns
- Pencil Hardness: 9H
- In the temperature of 30 Celsius Degree with the relative humidity of 65%, after 7 hours, a thimble size of this coating liquid will transform from liquid to solid.
- 24 hours after being applied, it can reach 7H.
- 72 hours after being applied, it can reach 9H.
- After removing the PREP, pour some drops of 9H LIQUID BEAD on microfiber cloth and lightly apply it on the car paint evenly.
- Wait 3-5 minutes.
- Wipe the treated areas very lightly again.
- Keep dry on the coating for 24 hours.
- In the event of contact with skin, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Always wear safety goggles or splash shield to avoid splashing into your eyes. Do not wear contacts without eye protection.
- If drop gets into your eyes immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If eye irritation occurs after rinsing seek medical attention.
- If accidentally swallowed, rinse mouth thoroughly with water. In case of discomfort, obtain immediate medical attention.